Three notable events in the endless bureaucratic saga of medicals and vaccinations

1. Almost got into a fight with a doctor who tried to convince me I shouldn't have had my medical in the UK (despite the fact that one cannot get an embassy appointment without having had a medical)

2. Paid $70 to watch said doctor transcribe the medical form completed in the UK onto a different medical form. Took him all of 5 minutes (and 4 of them were spent chastising me for having had the compulsory UK medical)

3. The HPV vaccine, which I paid so much for and expended so much energy on getting is no longer a requirement of US immigration - as of 2 months ago. Sods.

I'd like to say the end is in sight, but am loathe to do so in case they hear me and decide to create another pointless hoop on this long and very hoopy road.

1 comment:

  1. Immigration and visa requirements give me intense headaches, nightmares, and probably indigestion as well lol.

    ReplyDelete