Industry

So what's Jeremy up to today? My friend Helen asked in our recent g-chat catch up.

framed photos - on the floor


We'd already established that since our Saturday beach plans had been thwarted by rain, I'd gone shopping for yet more frames to continue on my framing kick. I now have many many beloved pictures in frames waiting to find a home on our walls. That's all down to Jeremy though because I do not trust myself to bang holes into walls I own. When I've historically banged holes into walls I don't own, sizable bits of wall have fallen off.




Anyway, while it would have been nice for Jeremy to have been banging holes into walls for my newly framed photos, that isn't what he's been up to. Instead, my husband has today:

- Brewed beer

- Baked bread

- Torn up a supermarket's worth of gone-to-seed arugula from the garden and suggested I make pesto (I didn't).

- Sun-blushed about 40 home-grown cherry tomatoes with the residual oven heat after the bread baking.

And now he's sat playing a game (likely checkers, possibly robo-tower-defense) on his phone.

This is the industriousness I'm married to. It makes me sleepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment