Grovelling.

I'm being unreasonable. I hate it when I'm unreasonable, because I can hear everything that I'm saying and I know it's all crap. And I know that Jeremy knows that it's crap and I look pretty dumb but I can't stop myself from saying it because when I'm unreasonable there's nothing to be done about it but see it through to its humiliating end.

I'm not about to write what I'm being unreasonable about. a) because writing about arguments on a blog seems unwise and b) because I'll look stupid, and even in my unreasonable state I can recognise that I don't want the world to see me at my full irrational height.

Suffice to say that my argument has no grounds, is not supported by any evidence and is largely borne out of grumpiness and ever so slightly too much wine. Either way it's the principle of the matter. Except I've forgotten what the principle is. Plus I have a sneaking suspicion that principle is not on my side.

There should be a gag button I can press when I start to go down the unreasonable road. Because it always ends in shame.

Bugger.

When Jeremy gets back from whichever room he's skulked off to I'm going to have to apologise. I think that may have been his skulking plan all along. He knows I know when I'm being unreasonable and his reasoned approach is just to wait it out until I give up and apologise.

Guess he wins this one on all counts.

Double bugger.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hons, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete