Jeremy got bitten by an ant.

On Wednesday night, Jeremy got bitten by an ant. I know because he woke me up to tell me and then proceeded to tell me by:

-leaving me a note
-sending me a text message
-writing me an email
-posting me a letter (stamped, addressed and everything) which I received today.

So, because he clearly feels the need to share this piece of information, I thought I'd tell the world (or all 40 odd people who read this).

It's not a particularly normal thing to do, right? But when Jeremy commits to a joke, he commits. For all I know there's a plane writing 'An ANT bit me' in the sky right now. It wouldn't surprise me. And this is one of the reasons I love my husband. Because, abnormal as he is, he makes me laugh. A lot, and often.

1 comment:

  1. Completely silly and I loved it. :-) If there are only 40 reading your blog - there are more than 40 million missing out. I still enjoy it .. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete